- 1 pound DeLallo Pasta
- 1 cup orange or yellow bell peppers, chopped
- 1 cup DeLallo Marinated Artichoke Hearts, chopped
- 2 cups fresh arugula or spinach
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup fresh small mozzarella balls
- 1 (7-oz) package DeLallo Provolini Antipasti
- 1/2 cup DeLallo Pine Nuts
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups DeLallo Balsamic Dressing, or homemade balsamic
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Prepare the pasta according to the package directions, or cook slightly more than al dente.
- Drain pasta, do not rinse, and toss with ½ cup of the prepared dressing in a large shallow bowl. Let cool for at least 15 minutes until pasta reaches room temperature.
- Meanwhile chop all the veggies and prepare the basil. Add the veggies, antipasti, mozzarella, pine nuts and basil to a large mixing bowl. Add pasta and the rest of the dressing and stir to combine. Season with extra pepper and a squeeze of lemon, if desired.
- Let cool in the fridge covered for several hours before serving. Toss again before serving and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Savory
- Method: Italian
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: pasta salad, olives, easy dinner, Italian pasta salad, anitpasto salad, Italian dressing