- 16 oz container mixed green salad
- 2 Tbs fresh mint
- 1 pint (170 grams) fresh raspberries
- 1 pint (170 grams) fresh blueberries
- 1 pint (170 grams) fresh blackberries
- 8 oz (226 grams) goat cheese (block or crumbled)
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds (optional for crunch) *personally, I like without and keep them on the side
- 1/2 cup good quality olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice + zest of one orange
- 2 Tbs honey
- 1 tsp salt (more to taste)
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic cut in quarters
- Place all ingredients in a Mason jar and shake vigorously. The dressing can stay at room temperature for up to one week.
- Place salad in a large serving bowl.
- Layer fruit and add globs of goat cheese.
- Pour citrus dressing on top 15 minutes before serving.
- Don't toss or all the ingredients will fall to the bottom. Let it sit with the dressing for 15 minutes. As you serve and plate start mixing the ingredients. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: N/A
- Category: Savory
- Method: Italian
- Cuisine: Italian