- 2 Alaskan King Crab legs (shelled)
- 2 cups Romain salad, roughly chopped
- A few leaves of red radicchio salad (mainly for decoration)
Vinaigrette (this will make more than you need)
- 1/2 cup good quality olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Remove the crab meat from the shell. See tips from VIDEO.
- Make vinaigrette by combining the vinaigrette ingredients in a small bowl and whisking until well combined
- Place Romain salad on a large platter. Add radicchio to decorate and add color. Place shelled crab meat on top of salad. Drizzle desired amount of vinaigrette on top of the salad and crab.
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: N/A
- Category: Savory
- Method: Italian
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Crab, Alaskan King Crab, salad recipe, seafood recipe