- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1/4 cup finely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon celery powder
- 1 rack of pork baby back ribs
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil for basting
- Mix the dry ingredients together. Remove the silver skin (tough membrane) from the back of the ribs and pat them dry. Cover the ribs in a thin layer of Dijon mustard then sprinkle the rub generously over both sides of the ribs (about 2 tablespoons per side).
- Prepare your smoker and add the ribs. Smoke the ribs for 3 about hours at 225F and baste every 30 minutes with a brushing of oil.
- Then, wrap ribs tightly in tinfoil and continue baking at 225F in the oven for one hour and a half to tenderize. Add a light coat of your favorite BBQ sauce (if desired) and serve. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 4 hrs
- Category: Savory
- Method: American
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pork, ribs, BBQ grilled, main dish, meat, dry rub recipe, baby back ribs, grill, pork meat,