- 3 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 cup uncooked farro, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers (my recipe or store bought)
- 1/2 cup dried porcini mushrooms (can use other dried mushroom variety)
- 1/4 cup finely-chopped fresh parsley
Lemon Garlic Vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 small crushed clove garlic
- crushed kosher salt and black pepper
- Stir together stock, dried mushrroms, and farro in a medium saucepan, and cook according to package instructions until al dente. Remove from heat, and drain off any extra stock once the farro is cooked.
- Transfer farro to a large mixing or serving bowl, and add peppers and vinaigrette. Toss until combined.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Category: Savory
- Method: Italian
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: farro, salad, farro salad, side dish, healthy meal, dinner, easy dinner, easy meal, vegetarian, vegan, meatless, porcini, side dish, mushrooms, hearty salad