- 2 cups mango, cut into cubes
- 2 cups papaya, cut into cubes
- 2 cups pineapple, cut into cubes
- 2 cups watermelon, cut into cubes
- 2 cups kiwis, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, cut into thin strips
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Chile-lime salt, such as Tajin, to taste
- Chopped nuts (such as almonds or pecans), shredded coconut, or whipped cream
- Wash and chop your fruit into cubes or bite-sized pieces and place them in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate small mixing bowl, whisk together the orange juice, lime juice and zest, honey, and cinnamon (optional) until well combined.
- Pour the dressing over the fruit and toss gently to combine.
- Add the chopped mint leaves and toss again.
- Transfer the fruit salad to a serving bowl and sprinkle with any optional toppings you like. You can also serve the fruit salad in a pineapple half for a pretty presentation.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your delicious Mexican fruit salad!
Note: You can use any combination of fruit you like for this salad, but it's best to use various colors and textures to make it more visually appealing. Additionally, you can adjust the sweetness and tartness of the dressing to your liking by adding more or less honey and lime juice.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: N/A
- Category: Sweet
- Method: Mexican
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: fruit salad, fresh fruit, dessert, Mexican fruit salad